Wednesday 4 September 2013

Sushi Zanmai :: Best Sushi In Town

Boom Zaaaah Aloha everyone! Greeting from mee !
Another hectic week is coming~ As usual I just want to introduce you guys some great food in town. SUSHIIII will do! Thinking of Sushi I will definitely thinking of Japan. I wish to travel in Japan so BADLY. When my wish will be come true actually? I believe that many of you have tried this out before and I would like to say Zanmai sushi would be definitely better than other Japan restaurant available in Malaysia, I mean compare with those almost the same price one la.
( Mokuren is still a very firm competitor though opps :X )





If you tried Mokuren before, you would definitely know the taste description of the real and typical Japanese cuisine. You can just click All About Food to find the address and some information of Mokuren in Ipoh. So another impressive Japanese Cuisine restaurant would be Sushi Zanmai. What are the terms I concern about a Japanese cuisine? It is all about freshness. The freshness would be the prior condition I think about.




Edamame, my all time favourite that I used to order it whenever I take a visit to the Japanese cuisine restaurant. Despite its taste, I would highly recommend its nutritional value to our body as well. Edamame in Japanese term meaning beans on a branch, which also indicate the immature soybean picked green. It can be considered as a most economical protein source in the world and having the another advantages which is lower fat if comparing to the animal-based protein. Nevertheless, edamame also contains fibre which may help in lowering blood cholesterol and control blood sugar. So, just consume it more when you go for a lunch in Japanese restaurant. It could probably save your life by improving your health. Hehe

Edamame

Soft Crap Sushi Roll






  
Saba Fish

So this would be the most worth dinner ever since we ate so many but cost us only about 30++ per person. Ala once in a while. Just do it ! :) This is just some of my life sharing! not a food review post. So just enjoy the photos, the gourmet and whatever inside this post! TATA


XXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment