Tuesday 3 September 2013

Everything Happens For a Reason




Couldn't remember when did I found this quote: Everything happens For a Reason. 
But that described my current feelings. I have stuck in a situation where I have to make my own decision and this is about my future plan. I have no idea what is going on to the next and I have not make up my mind yet whether the path I have been taking now is true or untrue.


At first, I was thinking to work as a cabin crew since the salary and benefit package cause no reason for me to reject the chance IF they really come to me. 10k per month if work for middle east airlines! Who don't want? Unfortunately I have failed in the interviews and I need to wait at least 6 months to try again. Within this six month I did suggest myself another chance which is find a stable job to get stable income. Maybe can save some money and do some blogging. Any ways to earn money will be doing within this six month or more, even work as a part timer.


But there is a constraint for me since now actually I am working as a nutritionist in a manufacturing company and I have planned to pull myself out from this company all the time. There is a contract bound here if I were to continue working for them. I need to sign for two years contract bound which is under their company. People around ask me to quit since I do not learn much things from here and maybe find somewhere else will do even better. Two years bound?? Not everyone could do that especially for a freshie! So I have handed up my resign letter and I was thinking finally I can freed from this company since I haven't sign on the contract yet but very dramatically, the resign letter has returned to my table. My boss came up with another offer makes me wonder whether I should stay or not. Actually he had pulled me back twice. The very first time I have mentioned to him that I won't stay longer in this company due to the contract issue. and he did speak a lot to me that time and ask me to reconsider again. He explained that what he is doing now actually is a win win benefit. But after all I have still decided to quit this game by handing him my resign letter, again the resign letter came back to me and his story telling is different. He could offer me shorter period of time about the contract without cutting off my salary. I started to confuse that time, even now. I am new and freshie, I am afraid of being tied and I am not confident towards my commitment. That's the only thing I concern about. BUT, what I am looking into is that, I have failed in interviews of my ideal job, currently have no good offer from any other companies, no direction, and I am waiting my boyfie to graduate and go to Singapore together after one year. Everything seems happen for a reason and the only path now I can choose is I have to sign the one year contract and go for it. One year Nutritionist experience seems worth with this salary as well. After one year, my resume would be nicer at least I had one year job experience, in terms of task oriented and people oriented. I might be not that pro but I have experience on it and I would know more about myself and what I really want that time, perhaps. Everything happened now seem fit perfectly with my future plan. SEEMS. Maybe just a one year time. I was thinking too much of it.

Maybe, there's a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment