Monday 26 August 2013

Saudi Arabia Airlines Interview :: CHECKED

Hoooohaah everyone! As per mentioned in my title, I have went to Saudi Arabia Airlines Interview last Saturday. That was totally a rushy yet kelam kabut interview I have never attended before. OMG. The interview was held in Time Square Hotel but I was completely lost my direction to get myself there. Luckily I asked some people and able to get there on time at last. But before proceed to the actual interview, I would like to talk about my PRE- SCREENING INTERVIEW which was held in Penang Inter Excel Office. You need to pass the pre-screening interview only you can proceed to the actual one.

So the time I went for Pre-Screening in Penang Inter Excel Office was late as I couldn't manage to find their office even GPS is working with me all the way. I met a gorgeous lady there and I believe that she is one of the in charge person in Inter Excel Office. I passed my resume and all the details needed as they mentioned in email and had some semiformal interview session with her. She just asked me why I want to join the airline and need me to talk more about the airlines information. But FRANKLY, I did quite bad that time since I didn't prepare any homework. And then she checked my skin condition, any scars on my arms, my height and my weight. She did checked my education qualification as well. After done all the checking, she immediately said I was short listed. I was like :O so fast? But pretty excited that time since I manage to pass the pre-screening. 

So to be honest, I really did quite worst performance in the actual interview although it would be the easiest gateway to enter the airlines this industry! Quite regret for not being well-prepared especially their company backgrounds and all that. I should have practice at home since their questions are really very simple to be answered and if you have prepared well in home sure you could do that. So before you proceed to the actual interview, you need to prepare the following documents:

  1. Your Application Form ( You can get there and fill in there)
  2. Updated Resume ( English Version)
  3. 2 Passport Size Photos and 2 Full Length Size Photos
  4. Your Photocopied Passport and IC
  5. Your Photocopied Education Certificates

Make sure arrive on time while they hate late comers who are not punctual on their appointment. Then you need to register and pass your documents to them. The interview process was just so simple and it was not as complicated as other airlines while you just need to go through one stage for 5-10 minutes and this 5-10 minutes would determine your destiny in coming few years. So just be relax although hard to do so XD Then all you need to do was just wait patiently at the same time you can chat with other candidates to exchange experience! It was important since you can know all the secret behind some airlines as some of them are ex-cabin crew for particular airlines! I was called by a receptionist there and she reminded me to do touch up more especially tie my hair neatly T^T Another of my new friend Shyma she said my make up was too light :O But I really put on make up but everyone thought either I didn't wear or wear light make up on that day. Sad case indeed because I am really not good in grooming myself :/ So before entered the interview room, the girl reminded me to do more about my hair since it looks messy. ARghhhhh..My confidence level dropping down all of sudden but anyway thanks for her remind :) 

Before the interview session begin, there was a brief session where a HR department person was being assigned to brief us about what we need to do on the next session. We did height and weight check at the same time as well. But I really need to inform a bad news to who having height below 160 cm, they WON'T take you, seriously. Because there were a few girls under 160 cm were being asked to go back before the interview was really started. What a waste was, one girl with 156 cm seemed well prepared and fully groomed herself. And she was not given a chance to attend the actual interview and I believe she came all the way from somewhere far. So luckily I passed on this stage as I am worried about my BMI is too low for them since my weight only 47 KG. I knew mostly the foreign country airlines like middle east they don't prefer skinny girl.

So I am the 3rd one to go in. Not really nervous outside the interview room but once I step in the room, nerve wrecking begin. We just need to hold our IC card to go inside. 

  1. 1st Step: After you heard the ringing bell means that it is your turn. You can knock on the door and go in. 
  2. Stand at the middle front of interviewers as per mentioned in briefing before, greetings them with cheerful voice and KEEP SMILING is a must-do-thing once you step in the room.
  3. Start your cat walk. I have no opinion about this since my cat walk is urhh uhmm. BAD. The cat walk is about square shape throughout the room and you need to greet them every time you stop by.
  4. They will ask you to take a seat. Then you said thank you and take your seat on the chair which is in the middle of the room. ( You need to face towards them as well as the super huge WINDOWS and the sunlight will be shining bright on you and your body. Don't pile your foundation on your face so. )
  5. Greet them again. They would ask you to introduce about yourself and you could say everything about yourself since you was young until now. ( If I am not wrong, my English listening is not really good. But do remember TALK MORE in this stage, it is the best time to present yourself more. )
  6. Second question would be: Why you want to become a cabin crew and why you choose our airline instead of other airlines.

To be honest my answer was like shyttttttttttt at all. Unacceptable T^T. Besides, I talked very less when they asked me to introduce myself. They wanted more I think. Since they keep looking at me and waiting for me to continue. When I had nothing much to say, they asked: thatsit? and I felt nervous and answer yes! I SHOULD HAVE TALK MORE! What a golden chance that I had missed. and when they ask me why I want to be a cabin crew and why choose them, my answer was ....T^T * cried face * I really regret for saying " being cabin crew was my dream, uhmmm..I like this job so much..I was being a waitress in a cafe...I like to deal with different kind of people, hmmmm... my current job scope need to deal with customers from different country...errrrr...". I stammered too much! JUST TOO MUCH! It was like a noob answer ever, ain't sure they understand my answer or not since my pronunciation not really accurate. REGRETTT..for not being well prepared.


But anyway, after the interview I was so relieve since I have been in tension condition all the time and never take in any food to fill my stomach that day. I could feel the cold inside the room until shaking my hands and leg non-stopping. I felt confused that time. I am worried to get the Golden call because my life will be totally changed and I am gonna leave my loves one to Jeddah. But at the same time I wish to get this job since the salary is attractive enough for me to take the job. But at the end I didn't get any response means I was FAILED in this interview by the way. >.<


Get a little bit tired after this interview. Time to have some real rest in terms of physically and mentally since going KL all the way from IPOH alone was really not an easy task especially I am not familiar with KL. I don't know about the path and the building location at all and all I can do is just keep asking the passer-by. Should I give up? I think no...Maybe it is not the time yet..I still can keep trying before I reach 30 teeheee...Still have 5-7 years more for me to try.


Nevertheless, I should mentioned some great people that I have met during my interview! They made my journey not lonely anymore! Millions thanks to them who treat me like a young sister and take care of me all the time :') Appreciate alot alot to both of you Shyma and Chia Chia..


Shyma in da House

Chia Chia in da House




Goodbye all and Take Care~~ I love you all and thanks for everything.
Hope we all have bright future onwards and our dream may come true in one day~~

But if you guys are interested in other airlines cabin crew interview information, you can click SIA Cabin Crew Interview for more details.



XXXXXXX

2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Special Meal can be requested 24 hours prior to travel. Saudi Airlines provide Alfursan Golden lounges for its Business Class and First Class passengers at selected destinations through airline partners. Self Service Kiosks available for Check-in at airport. Saudi Airline provide adjacent seat for Families or Groups in Aircraft. Saudi Airline is using Alfursan program for Frequent Flyer program to provide rewards, benefits and Privileges.

    ReplyDelete