Friday 12 April 2013

All About FOOD

Alohaaaaa!!
This post I am gonna sum up all the places and food that I have been tried in this semester.
Due to the unlimited assignments, midterms, quiz, FYP submission and all that, I have only limited time to update my post here. Shouldn't abandon my bloggie just like that so I decided to space out some time for some updates about..
FOOD! yaaay or nayyy ..Here we goooo


BUBBLES & BITES

This restaurant is located in 2nd level of Highland Hotel which is strongly recommended by my friends who have been here before. It is quite hard to be noticed since it locates quite inside the hotel but if you guys really want to find it just try to use Mr. GPS XD


Menu

We have ordered Pasta and Pizza which is recommended by my friends. Due to the food price is quite cosy so we just choose a few different types and share with each other.

Typical Carbonara Pasta which is my all time favourite

Thai Red Curry Seafood
Curry in flavours, juicy and Sotongs as topping
Suitable for those Curry & Spicy lovers

Sorry I really forgot about its name >.<
Even I couldn't remember its taste allamak
but if I am not mistaken , this is much more cheezy than the previous one
those who loves CHEESE should try this on!

And at the same time, we are celebrating one of my besties birthday!! Happy Birthday Set Hong...Hopefully you will like our present!! and sorry for the late update >.<



Bubbles & Bites
Level 2 Highland Hotel

Monday to Thursday
11am- 12 midnight
Friday to Sunday, Eve of Public Holiday & Public Holiday 
11am-2am






Burps & Giggles

And the another day before going Genting, I have chosen Burps & Giggles as my choice for dinner on that day. 
Seriously this place is full with artistic feel and I am just so in love with the design which is so special that you might couldn't found in other places.
The main course is just a few choices but the ambience here is good enough for you to spend your whole day just for relaxing purpose. Here we go some pictures and definitely you will in love with this place after seeing those pictures. It is some kind like retro restaurant which may remind you some old memories.


The front door isn't the front door
If you went this place before you could get what I mean LOL







Special decoration of the window with those small notes book that I buy during my primary school.
I named it "Spelling book"
It is hardly to find it nowadays  





Decorate with various type of lamp design




There are some sofas which is specially for customers to enjoy their high tea
Comfortable enough and a great escape from your stressful life



Special lamp design


It doesn't have any menu and you just need to refer to the wall for ordering


The main course and its price is stated on the wall as well

GREEKO
RM18.00

It is quite different with those typical burger especially the ingredients inside
Usually others people use lamb chop as the content but this is slightly different 


The main course here mostly is burger and if you are burger lover, this place is just suit you so much.
There have many kinds of drinks  let you choose include Coffee (I think which is quite famous) and some ESPRIT Sparkling Water are selling here too =) Next time will try out some Coffee and some sweet stuff I think.


Burps & Giggles

93 & 95 Jalan Sultan Yussuf,
30000 Ipoh, Perak
Mon: 830am - 715pm
Wed - Sun: 830am - 715pm





Mokuren Japanese Cuisine @ Medan Ipoh Bistari

Highly strongly recommended for those who is Japanese Cuisine's fever and you shouldn't shouldn't miss it. I give it five stars not only because of the reasonable price, but also their ingredients used are good for your health and fresh enough. Highly recommended to you all and this is a MUST go restaurant.


Served with green tea


Appetizer that you shouldn't miss out with the juicy salad with fresh veges and tomatoes
Special combination that just make its taste perfectly awesome


Spinach Soup with egg
Taste nice and health for body
Good for girls =)


Sushi Roll with Salmon

Hand Roll Set

Couldn't remember the name of this fish
I think it is pronounce as "Sabah Fish"
It is a set with rice and other side dishes


Mokuren Japanese Cuisine

20, Jalan Medan Ipoh 1B,
Medan Ipoh Bistari,
31400 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
Telephone : 605-545 6513
Business Hours : 12pm – 3pm, 6pm – 10.30pm
Closed on Mondays.






Ori Spice Cafe @ Kampar Oldtown

Milo Mountain
RM5.20


Strongly recommended to those Milo lover
because I am one of them XD



Crispy Oat Chicken

Fish and Chips



See ma boy expression then you know how good is the taste lol


Ohhhhh thats all for today.
Not really consider as a complete food review but I will try my best to get more information next time >.<
Tomorrow will be another FYP day. All I wish is pass all the subjects, keep my hair long, buy a camera and standby for my Graduation. Hopefully I can graduate successfully because I don't want to stay here anymore. Life here sucks ? not really...just don't really like all those tests that always challenge my IQ.
Enjoy my post and if you get hungry after reading then just go eat la..don't diet or what
The fundamental things in life is about EAT, so that you would have enough energy to fight for your goal in life.
For more updates for food, fashion and any kind of interesting stuff :


KINDLY FOLLOW MY INSTA


Cheersss People
GOOD NIGHT & SWEET DREAM
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment