Monday 12 August 2013

Preview : Food Hunt in PENANG

Belloo everyone! There was another food hunt in Penang that I wish to share with y'all. Too many photos to be uploaded so I am gonna separate them into few post! Not only a food hunt actually it was another great food review which consist of our sweats and tears SOBBB.. So please fully 'enjoy' my post! For people out there who wanted to go Penang for soooo long.. I would try my best to summarize the best place to be visited all together! Stay Tuned~


Hawker Stall
We went for so many different Pasar in Penang just to try out the local hawker stall. Fried Kuay Teow, Hokkien Mee, Cendol, Loh Mee, Tomyam Mee, Yam Rice etc... They were cheap yet delicious, worth to try for so many times since you couldn't find them in IPOH. They are only available in Penang!! So grab every chances if you go Penang.. =___= ( since when I became a big fans of Penang?! )


Raja Uda Yam Rice

曼煎糕

Best Cendol in Town

Fried Oyster 

Curry Mee

etc
etc
etc
STAY TUNED
!!



Famous Restaurant
We did try a few luxurious Cafe in Penang which is abit costly and expensive. So I filtered a few them out which is good enough and price reasonable for recommending to you all. Hmmmm before you visiting these few places make sure your wallet is 'thick' enough when the bill comes >.<! 

Sushi Zanmai

Cozy in the Rocket

Miam Miam Restaurant

LIBRARY

Accommodation
There was nothing much to say about the accommodation that we choose in first place- Lodge 18 Hotel. It was just an ordinary hotel. But but but.................... the second accommodation that we choose when we decided to stay one more night, it is fantastic baby...forgive my exaggerate =..=''...However it is really really impressive enough that I am definitely gonna stay for second time, third time or even everytime I go Penang! There were a few themes of room letting you choose and their design and decoration are just so creative and unique in their way. As you all know I like unique places. Sooo more pictures will be coming up for the next post. Strongly recommended- MUST GO PLACE.





Traditional Food
Have you ever been heard about your mummy or daddy talk about their childhood favourite junk food? YES that's it. You could find this cute balls along the Penang love lane that you gotta try once in your life time. To experience your parents happiness during their childhood. This little thingy could be the origin of their happiness when they were still young! Happiness could be just as simple as this cute ball.



Still alot of pictures gotta posted up here but time is limited. Gonna hit my pillow now!! But I am too excited to share the great food that I have tried in Penang with you all until I push myself to do this preview before I sleep! HahAh finally done! Stay Tuned guys...Goodnight and Sweet Dream <3


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment