Monday 5 August 2013

JJ Lifestyle Cafe + Desperate Housewife Gathering

Greetings!! Firstly congratz to myself because of the increment credits in my NUFFIE account! A very big thanks to my bloggie readers! Seems like everyone interested in being a Cabin Crew. HAHAHA! I have earned quite a lot unique views on that post. Wokay next time will write it more detail about the interview process if I get the chance to attend again.

And this post is gonna talk about JJ Cafe, which is located near to the Kampar road and right opposite of Suzuki company. It can be considered as a new place for me since I think it just opened few months ago. The first thing I thought about once I reached there was UNIQUE. But at the same time there were so many people and we got to squeeze inside and hardly found a seat as well.



So first we entered the cafe there were so many people. We could hardly find a seat and luckily I met my sister and her boyfie. So we share the same table :) But you could see their decorations are so unique with the chairs and table hang on the ceiling up side down.



Chairs and Table up side down


As usual, chalk board is another trick played by most of the lifestyle cafe. They don't provide menu as you got to move your ass to go to the counter and order yourself. We called it Self Service. That's why not odd to see a long queue when you first enter the cafe. Fruit juice, coffee, tea and smoothie.. You name it they have it :)






Selfca time. My pattern came out while waiting for my dessert.




....Americano. Frankly speaking this doesn't taste nice at all for me, either for my boyfie. It is way too bitter.


Some special decoration let you place your order slip. This is to make them convenient to bring you the orders according to the number.






Mr. Simon




Soooo, here comes our dessert !! Signature Crepe and Durian Crepe
For the Signature one, there were some nuts embedded within the crepe and the sweetness level was slight high. It was totally different with the mille crepe that you have tasted in Malacca. Hhmmm the difference between both could be the thickness of the layer. Malacca's layers was slightly abit thinner while JJ's one was thicker.




So we had our high tea over here. They do provide reading corner for customers and you could definitely enjoy your high tea with some favourite book. 



So here comes my cacat noob photo to end this cafe review. For this cafe I am gonna rate it with 3.5 out of 5. I love their decoration, their dessert, their uniqueness but I am not that into their beverages. Maybe next time should try some other drinks instead of green tea or Americano. I have order two different flavour of crepes, one green tea and one Americano which cost about RM 35. For the crepes it tastes nice especially the signature one, for the durian one I really hate it because of its taste and smell XD.

Shaking my hand for fun =__=

So Pohs' Gathering

So the night time I have another gathering with a bunch of desperate housewives.Yea we named ourselves as desperate housewife since all of us came out also talk about emo stuff and hihi haihai there desperately. Nevertheless I am no longer single in this group, but still I am one of the member of HiHi haihai. They talk about relationship while I talk about money. HAHAA So these are my Sa Pohs. I love them!

The left one = Pharmacist and the right one = Engineer!!
Talented people group together

They are single and AVAILABLE

I am madly in love with the HTC One camera!! The captured pictures were so clear and high pixel! Once you used it you will never stop yourself from capturing. Below are the pictures captured by HTC One without any filter and edits. 

This lady beside me will be lawyer in future 
No kidding


Hot Choc will do!!!
All time favourite!!!

So when all the ladies gather what will happen? of course is SELCA!! Below are the pictures captured by Iphone 5 with front camera or back one. Now could you see the difference between them? Just compare the photos between the above and below one. 




Best Ji Muis Forever




So we end the night with hihi haihai and also laughters. We tried to encourage each other in our life although now we are in different places. We all understand how tough our life it is, but we still gotta move on no matter how. That's the truth that never can be twisted. We met different problems, financial, relationship even friendship all this kind of problem might arise time to time that we have no idea how to deal with. Something which is about 人情世故 is not easy to think of the solution as well. But what can we do? No matter how stay strong girls... We can't change people mindset but we can change ours. You can choose to change your thinking or run off from the problems. STAY STRONG! for all the desperate members.



So if you guys still found hardly to find JJ cafe, here goes their address and details:



JJ Cafe
Jalan Kampar, Housing Trust, 31250 Ipoh, Perak.
Hp: 05-2412972
Mon- Sun 9.00-7.00 pm




No comments:

Post a Comment