Friday 15 February 2013

Pre Birthday Celebration

YOooo HOoooo
Soon ma Birthday is coming! <3
Super happy in this year since I am able to celebrate with my old lovely friends
Seriously I miss them so much !!
Ah Bao See Mun Chee Foon all BFF were there for me...
Really appreciate what you guys plan for me...
Even though Rao Ling's friend spoiled you guys plan by the way I am still so happy!

History
DJ Golden Munky IN DA HOUSE

Seriously it was unexpected since I never know that they are celebrating my birthday.
I just simply jio them for chilling out in History and ma boy bought the cake and plan for everything.
It was so surprisingly that they are willing to celebrate my birthday since I have been long time didn't wish them Happy Birthday.
It was my fault I know. I am guilty right now sorry friends =(


Special Birthday Card from them
As usual Bau's drawing is always Fantastic



Early Birthday Gift from See Mun
I love you so much and I know you know it !



So another day we decided to go Wong Kok in De Garden since we knew that they have a super huge milk tea which is specially for birthday girl and it is FREEEEE.
Omegosh when girls heard about FREE thing they will go crazy for it.
Not really a celebration since we just want that FREE drinks and Bear Bear only... HAHAHA


Out fit of the day




We need the milk tea just for capturing purpose. LOL
Not really want to drink hahahaha
We couldn't finish at the end because it is too huge! EVEN we have 5 people there
So we queue up for capturing photos with this big big milk tea.






The bear bear also a free gift!













So this is ma Pre Birthday Celebration post.
ReallyReally Appreciate the time with all my friends during CNY. Although I am kinda busy since I need to work at night. But at least we still able to catch up with each other.
Hope everything goes well in this 2013 to all my beloved ' lou yau '


ALL IS WELL
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment