Friday 15 February 2013

Our First Valentine




My V day! Vaaaaleeeeentinnnnnnnnnneeeeeeee <3 <3
Finally I had my official V's day with my love one.
It was so so so memorable and I felt touched with the gifts that he gave me.


Super Tastly Macaroons !!
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT


I have been together with him almost one year.
And this is our first valentine's day that we able to celebrate together.
I love him. He spent his hard earned money to buy me all these.
And most important is he remembered every single word I told him.
I told him that I want to try Macaroon so badly because of their color attracting me and he bought me finally!
I am really appreciate what he did to me. *but please tell me where you buy these so that I could buy myself wakaka*
MUAHX



9 roses represent love me 99?
o.o






Super heart this necklace which is from Scorpion Silver
<3


Words within the card touched my heart
<3

And we had our lunch in Jusco Seoul Garden.
Since Daorae is not opened and raining heavily outside, so we just simply pick a restaurant and enjoy our meal.
But the taste not really good don't know why...RM30++ per person and you gotta pay first before you pick your food z.z






busy preparing food for me.





Raining cats and dogs



Tiring face
after this we still need to work



I just want to tell him
We have been gone through in all these days and I believed our love is growing stronger and stronger.

We already reached those level which is can't live without each other...

Don't you feel that?

Hopefully the words within the card is true as I love you so much as well

Happy Valentine's day.
Dai Guai Shao






No comments:

Post a Comment