Friday 22 February 2013

Happy Birthday to Myself

This post has been dragged for a long long time since the day I fall sick and tons of midterms are waiting for me ~.~
but this post is a MUST to be updated because it is about my BIG DAY !!!
Yeaa finally I have turned into 22...it sounds very old to me since I want to stay forever in 18 T.T
or 21 also okay hahahahah
This year I am greedy a little bit because I have a long list of wishes...wait until the candles also burnt out already I also haven't finish my wishes yet :P
Thanks for ma boy for planning my birthday once again. I knew he did hard work behind. Although the plan was not perfect since one of my sa po friends bocor the secret before celebrating, but still there was a meaningful and happy celebration night I had. Thanks <3




I knew 2013 will not a easy year for me. Since I need to graduate in this year, I took 6 subjects in this semester and all the subjects are not easy to deal with. So I put on my hope to my birthday wishes, hopefully my wishes can be fulfilled...T^T


OOTN
Just simple top from online shop and shorts from Two Percent
I should have wear nicer but I don't know my dinner will become my birthday celebration
SOoooooo casual look I have in my Birthday Celebration



Firstly, he said he brought me to History for simple dinner and promise bring me back home earlier since I need to do my thesis. So I just simply dressed up and didn't think too much about it.
But then when he fetch me to Euro house and I knew that was something wrong hahaha :P
So, my birthday celebration was in EURO HOUSE. The first time ever =)




Alcoholic Drinks with sour flavour
Suitable for girls and taste good
RM20

Lamp Cutlet
RM14

White wine
RM98

*forgot the name*
taste good but abit too full
RM20


Carbonara
This one superb taste good!
You gotta try this out if you go there!
RM20

The food in Euro house taste not bad and the price is reasonable too. Should get yourself some try there =)
Next will be some shooting session with my old friends.
Big thanks to them for coming to my Birthday Celebration
It was really a big surprise to me since some of them have been lost contact.


Funny shot
All still haven't get ready yet hahaha




The right one is the sa po that spoiled the plan hahahaah


Muscular man in the night
Nelson

Random Shot





Yesh my Pressie Time
Thanks for him Muacks Muacks Muacks
bought me so precious pressies and spent alot during my birthday celebration night
I know I know I shouldn't spent his hard earned money T^T





SOLVIL collection  <3



and Sunday night we went Michelangelo's Pizzarie for his mother's birthday celebration with his family =)
Having same date of birth with his mother lol what a coincidence
After that we went back his house and bai tian gong. What a busy birthday ~.~.
See! ma boy was lying on the table LOL
and because of bai tian gong I am able to eat red egg on my exact birthday hehe ^^






So, what's my wishes in this year?
Oh yea I wish my hair can be grow longer and faster. I have been annoyed by my current hair style and really sum tung when everytime comb my hair ='(
Feel really sad about this shit seriously. Mood was affected everytime =(
and hope my two big pimples on my left cheek can be gone as well =( it makes me looks like shit ohgod
then I will be =) =) =) everyday hehe
about the graduation stuff. I think I can handle it by myself since I know if I have tried my best and that's enough.
Only the hair thingy even I tried my best it still like a shit.SHIT when the shit day can be gone? LOL

And ! I wish to own a good resolution camera within this year. Probably after graduation?
For blogging purpose... So sad everytime seeing my picta so blur but yet I still need to upload it because it jot down my memorable moment ! Just wanted my memorable moment picta can be clearer :P
Okay other wishes I won't be telling here and I will keep them for myself hahaha
Pray hard for my wishes and resolution. Hopefully I can fulfilled and archive everyone of it!


Camera camera Camera Hair Hair hair <3

No comments:

Post a Comment