Monday 19 August 2013

Fly Me To The Moon :: Cozy In The Rocket

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars...

Cozy In The Rocket reminds me of this lovely song. Another lifestyle cafe which is spacious, cozy like what they said, with great ambience locates in Georgetown, Penang. I have did a lot of research before going Penang and I found this Cafe in one of the Must-Go-Place list from blogger. So here I come.

For me life is not only about simply eat, play and love. It is about the taste of art and how you penetrate yourself into the artistic ambience and feel about it. Too deep? hahaha I don't understand either XD So there we go some captured moment in this vintage style cafe. Creativeness is everywhere I can say.



I don't really get why they named it with Cozy In The Rocket. Cozy might be true but why Rocket? HaHa I don't see any rocket-like design in this cafe or any decoration about Rocket. But their style is strongly stick to the vintage. This is what I see.





Like what I always said, Chalkboard will do for lifestyle Cafe. The reasons behind would always be regarding to saving cost or environment-friendly purpose =___=  
But one thing I have to highlight frankly is about their service. Although I received a lot of bad comments about their service which is mostly reflected by online bloggers but after the visit, I felt still okay, consider acceptable. Not really rude until being scolded or what. Just not that friendly and politely when they talking to you  =___= or maybe they don't know how to show friendly gesture and smile to people?



But just neglect about the service, you could see their environment is very comfy and spacious enough. Actually outdoor area is available as well but I didn't take picture of it. Once you reach you can see many photographers doing the same thing like you, holding camera and keep capturing. So this place might be very famous among the bloggers since many review had done before but with bad service comments LoL this might become one of their trademark I think hahah ((((( okay just kidding :X





So let's go through the food and drinks they serve~~~
Drinks we have order Cappucino and Longan Lime Juice. Sorry if I have written wrongly about the name >.< Because I don't really remember their name since all the names are long and quite compli to be remembered~~ But I have to say that the Longan Lime Juice really not bad but it is overprice for me. Lime taste is strong enough and just match perfectly with the sweet taste of Longan. But it costs me 12 bucks ...so..consider costly for me.

Cappucino

Longan Lime Juice RM 12

Cup mat

So we do ordered small bite as well since the staff strongly recommend to us >.< 
This one is Honey 'N' Feta Cheese Bruschetta...sounds like Italian name.. The cheese is very special kind which is feta, rarely found in Ipoh I think. The cheese taste very good and unique for me which is salty yet a little bit sour. Its texture is coarse, neither smooth nor sticky.

Honey 'N' Feta Cheese Bruschetta RM 14

So the main course that we ordered were Homemade Fettuccine with Mash Tomato 'N' Pork Meat Ball as well as Carbonara with Pork Bacon. For the Fettuccine Pork Meat Ball Pasta, it taste 'Okay' for me since I don't really favour tomato source kind of pasta. But have to give some compliment on the pastas since it won't be too soft like what I have expected, but very chewy. Both me and my boyfie were really surprise by their pasta seriously. It was stunningly chewy chewy and chewy! 

 Homemade Fettuccine with Mash Tomato 'N' Pork Meat Ball RM 28

Wow I got to give two thumbs up for the Carbonara pasta since its taste is very different with the normal Carbonara that I have ever tried before. The taste is as strong as others Carbonara but flavour is slightly different that I couldn't really think of any words to describe what's the difference :P CRAP hahahah As usual bacon is always the best and perfect match with the creamy Carbonara.

Carbonara with Pork Bacon RM 23





I would rate this Cafe with 6/10. They should improve their hospitality, frankly speaking >.< Especially the little girl staff inside there, should put our bill gently on the table instead of putting it rudely. We should take care of customer's feeling when we serve them. If neglecting their unfriendly service and price, this Cafe is really worth to visit and try since I really see their efforts putting on the decoration as well as their food, it taste good indeed :)



Cozy in the Rocket

Address: 262 & 264, Lebuh Pantai, George Town, Penang. 

Tel: +6012 496 7838

Opening hours: 10am-5pm 

Closes on every Monday



So end my review with my favourite candid shot of the day. 
Lovely flowers taken by I5. 
Thanks for reading. 

See yaa TaTa!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment