Sunday 14 July 2013

Random Upates

It had been some days I didn't update my life in bloggie. The laziness is the only reason always.. always and ALWAYS LOL But recently there are so many different kind of small ideas pop out in my mind LOL.

Too many things I wish to do like online business, singging, finding a great job. But non of these are being accomplished. I was used to delay everything due to my laziness. Thats why all my goals are still stuck in half way. Hmmm...I even don't know how to start this post. HAHAHA

Lets start unofficially, take this post as a random or relaxing post. Just have some ideas wish to speak out through some path and the best option will be my bloggie, that's the only media space belongs to myself. Currently planning some great ideas, which is online business, selling a KOREA brand Cosmetic Product named 3 Concept Eyes from Stylenanda. Online business is just an outdated trend for all of you but it is definitely a new try for me. Seriously, now only I realize that running online business is not an easy task at all..AT ALL.. I need to do many research especially the price of the item to adjust them to be profitable. It is really hard for me since if I set the price too low, then I have to take the risk of loss but if I set too high, there will be no market. So I am still in struggling situation that I couldn't make up my mind on the price of item list and drag until today also have no result yet. I am speaking frankly. I think every online business seller having the same thought. But for sure I am not those kind that simply raise the item price to earn maximum profit. I was the online buyer before, that's why I could understand how they feel and what they want. All we want is  just a reasonable price. So lately I am busy on adjusting the price so that it won't cause any loss for me but at the same time offering price is reasonable to the buyers. That's definitely a tough job for me LOL 

Secondly, I gotta train my guitar so hard. As everyone knows I wish to sing in Cafe as my part time job. I really wish I could make it once in my life time. Even not in long term, but at least can perform for a short period, then I will be satisfied. But I found difficulties on this task, as I know there are so many competitively talented people out there, it is really hard for making yourself to stand out among these people. But I am not afraid of waiting the result to be came out, all I need is practise patiently, that's the only task which is hard to be accomplished.

Thirdly, I wish to find myself a great job position. For your information now I am working as a nutritionist in a medicine manufacturing company, not to mention about the benefits given, but I did nothing during my working hours. As you all know doing nothing means learn nothing. I wish to gain a lot for my first job but this position is a real failed. I did went for a few interviews that brought me great experience and inspiration. The latest impressive interview was in MURATA, for the first interview session they were satisfied by my overall performance and logic thinking shown in my test result. But when go for the second interview I did really bad performance on that time. I think I am not well prepared enough to go for it. Though I told them how much I love Japan but when they speak with me in Japanese, I couldn't give a good reply. Although at the end I am not being taken in this job position, but I know what I am gonna do for my next interview at least. I gain something through this interview. Life is about learning right? Learn everything and to be a better man.

This post is actually written for myself. It is just like a remark in my life. Road that I am walking through. I am gonna mark every single of this details in my life. As a reminder how far I have gone through. I won't give up. I am gonna work hard for my life to archive every single goals that I had set for myself. Online business I will keep running patiently no matter how long it takes. Nourishing my life with great full time and part time job. Mr. Guitar please don't be too cruel to me, I am gonna fully control you in one day. At least can sing a song with you XD HAHAHA.

So that's all for my presentation. LOL
Catherine Ho please do your review regarding the 3ce product as soon as possible! 
Don't be procrastinated please T^T
You have got the product for a week! You even opened it ! 
( Me: wokay okay )

Lastly, I wish myself all the best. Luck please stay by my side. I really need you.
By the way, I have a strong faith on what I wish for will come eventually. Maybe not now. But in FUTURE.


Gudbye TATA
Have a nice day peeps~

No comments:

Post a Comment