Tuesday 21 May 2013

FOOD Again

Alohaa !! My laziness had officially occupied my whole semester break. So lazy to update my bloggie and too many photos need to be collected especially for Langkawi trip. Really headache for that post bcause I have no idea how to start it LOLOL Dear myself, please forgive my laziness... 

Recently I am busy with my thesis final correction, writing resume, travelling and sleeping. This post just some review of some normal thing that we can get almost everywhere, not really try out new and special food but still need to recommend some of it. Tasty and reasonable price. :)

Papa Johns
I have ordered set meal B which cost RM49.90. One 12'' pizza with chicken wings, wedges, bread sticks and softdrinks. That time I go with mama and boyfie and I suggested that if you have 3 person, better order set meal A with one add ons. It is more than enough. 
Super Papa's, the signature and most common flavour pizza. Hmmm. I think most of you had tried this out before. Cheesy chicken roll with olive, onion, green pepper topping on it. This is why I feel special because I never try olive before =.= by the way taste not bad but for me is not cheesy enough. 
I am a big cheese's fan!! Next time will try All The Meats and Pepperoni flavour. anyone try this two flavour before can drop me a comment how its taste like huh?

Super Papa's


Cheesesticks!! Omegosh this nice! this is the first pizza that we finish first. Mummy and boyfie grab this instead for the first one. All I can tell is super nice to describe its taste. Not expensive which cost you RM7.


Cheesesticks!! Must try this out!! Super duper yummilicious
RM7

Bread Sticks


Chicken Wings and Wedges


Bobalicious Smoothies @ Tropicana City Mall 

Salted egg with pasta! sounds weird matching but it taste nice unexpectedly. Don't underestimate its normal appearance but it taste salty and stimulate your appetite successfully. The yellowish stuff is mango pudding with chocolate bottom. This set cost you RM7++

Golden Sand Pasta 



BBQ Plaza
Hahhahah this is nothing special for you all since you all sure have try this out. But what makes me unforgettable is their SMOKED DUCK!! Firstly I thought smoked duck texture will be like very elastic and chewable and still thinking bacon is the best food ever in BBQ plaze. But after try the smoked duck, I had totally changed my mind. Its texture is so smooth and soft. It is thicker than bacon so you would feel satisfaction in chewing it. I thought it will be dry and even hard after barbecue it but I was wrong, it is juicy, soft and taste nice!  





Ding Ding Ding Ding!!!
The SMOKED DUCK!!
RM6.90 for six pieces




Tong Pak Fu @ Sunway Pyramid

Glutinous Rice Balls with Black Sesame and Peanut Topping 

Black Glutinous Rice Cream with Coconut Milk
Strongly recommend this to you all!
Must try item

Ah Su with Guava Snow Ice


Pheww finally..... I found that it is quite tired after writing a post =.= ughhh I think I am gonna be lazy again for updating the next post which is much more photos need to be handled! ughhhhh I am lazyyyyyy hahahaha
by the way...stay tuned for my next post! I will recommend about some nice places and food in Langkawi.
Stay tuned guyyyyys!! and the best advice of the night is : don't cin cin cai cai enter a restaurant without seeing their price in Langkawi! Must see properly and do some online search before you having meal there! Choose wisely and save your money kay! Cheers =)






Cheer Guys
Stay Calm and Rest
GoodNight <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment